Learn English in
The best way to learn an language is to live the language
Famed for its unusual flora and fauna, could there be a more exotic destination than Cape Town?
The appeal of South Africa's 'Mother City' lies in its diversity. It is a multicultural city where old and new come together to make something spectacular. Backed by rugged Table Mountain, Cape Town is blessed with awe inspiring natural beauty.
General & Intensive English in Cape Town
Improve your English Skills and maximise your ability to use English with our courses.
General English (20 lessons per week) will give you a practical understanding of the English language and maximise your confidence in all four communication skills: speaking, listening, reading and writing.
Intensive English (30 lessons per week) allows you to personalise your course with a wide range of Special Focus lessons with this additional 10 lessons.
General English with Cape Town Experience. (20 lessons per week) Experience Cape Town with one tutor. Find the amazing views of table Mountain and Leons Head, Discover the secrets of the Water Front and Robin Island, and relax during one weekend in a game reserve, with a Gig Five safary.
All the experiences are an amazing opportunity to learn new vocabulary, and enhance the english communications skills with local people.
Studie with us
We provide you:
- English Courses adapted to you level (from beginner to advance)
- Improvement in your English level quickly and effectively while gaining confidence with the language.
- Developement of your fluency in everyday contexts
- Access to the best English Teachers, allowing improvement of your English Skills and maximising your ability to use English.
- Courses available all year for student with minimun age of 16 years.
- Lesson of 45 minutes
- Courses with 20 or 30 hours per week, minimun one week
- Courses starts every Monday
- Classes with a maximun of 15 students
Achieving lasting results - While improving your English language skills we will provide you a finely balanced combination of theory and practice. Situation-oriented learning and teaching are always complemented and enhanced by your own very personal discovery experiences.
Memorable encounters - Await you with selected people from various cultures, as well as lots of fun and sufficient leisure time for your own discovery trips and all this in one of the most exciting cities of the world.